Monday, January 13, 2014

Representitive Works

Here are a few pieces of my work that I think overall gives a good representation of me and my design skills, abilities, and style. I am excited to be starting my Digital Print Based Media class because this is the first class at UT that I have taken that I personally believes will help me with my overall goals and desires in the graphic design field. 

My first work is a logo I designed for O'Briens Greenhouse, I was really happy with how cohesive and together this logo came out. I enjoyed being able to play on both the name of the company and the company itself.
Next I chose a shot glass design that was used for a Sorority here at the University of Toledo. The Formal event was "Diamonds are a Girls best friend". I enjoyed not only working on this logo but being able to see the finished product as well. 


Last but not least, this is a logo design I did for a Hula-Hooping troop called the Northern Lights. They did not choose this logo for there final design, but I believe that this design was the most fitting choice. I love the way the colors and the shapes all come together in this logo for the final design shown below.


No comments:

Post a Comment