Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Photoshop and Color Theory

In class this morning we began to experience with not only photoshop itself, but with using the different practices of color theory in the program itself. As already being experienced with photoshop this assignment came as easy but interesting. I enjoyed being able to experiment with the different screen effects and the effects they were able to have on the design. Below are the three different designs I came up with. My favorite of the three is the image I posted last. The reason this one is my favorite is because I think the colors blend really well together and the image is overall cohesive. I think the three pieces in this collection although they are all different, I think together they fit as a group really well with my choices of color, shape, and style.







No comments:

Post a Comment