Thursday, January 24, 2013

SMB

SMB by emmavank
SMB, a photo by emmavank on Flickr.

There was a lot of photos I shot while on vacation, and besides all of the cliche tourist photos this one was my favorite. He usually doesn't like his picture being taken so I had to sneak this one in. I really enjoy how I just captured him in his moment. Another aspect of this photo I like is how the shadows and contrast play across his body. I also really like the texture of the floor gives the photo some depth and more interest which helps you look longer. Out of all the photos that I took this one was probably the most sharp and it really accents that in the black and white. Overall , If you knew SMB you would know this picture captures him in his entirety and I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment