Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hello!

Hello Bloggers! Since this is my first post on my new blog i'm not really sure what to talk about! So I guess there is no better place to start than about me. I'm 20 years old, and a Sophomore at UT studying new media design. I currently still live at home but am hoping to move out this year with my boyfriend. If you know anything about me, you should know that the most important person in my life is my boyfriend. His name is Shaun and i'm sure you'll be hearing about him a lot! We've been dating for over two years and couldn't be happier together! To help you get to know me a little better I'll include a picture of us! (The picture is of us at his brothers wedding)

My hopes for this blog are to begin to share some of my work with the rest of the world in hopes of getting some fame to my name :) So be prepared for  me to wow you with some of my work!

Hope everyone likes me enough to stick around! And well, I guess that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment